Sunday, August 21, 2011

Goodbye Summer=MEH

I completely don't like that tomorrow is the first day of our junior year.
Mom's reading out loud some tips for cleaning out your closet.
I'm about to paint my toe nails! Because I find it to be such a confidence booster to look down and see some fun colored toe nails smiling back up at you.
I now owe Mom money.
Let's not talk about it.
I went to a youth group end of year party!
I got to see our buggy friend! Who happens to be like a little brother to me.
Where we had it has this awesome pool, and arcade, and all that stuff.
So I was in the pool with Buggy and ...Mandi! That's what we'll call her!
And Buggy kept kicking my legs. I was in a weird mood, so I go "That's inappropriate!" And Mandi goes "Now Nutmeg's pregnant, and it's all your fault Buggy! Oh now you kicked ME! Now we're both pregnant!" [Just to be perfectly clear, there was no sexual intercourse and neither of us are pregnant.] And I go "Well, he can't marry both of us!" Mandi, "Buggy! Pick" His finger then goes back and forth, he yells "Turtle!" and darts off.
twas rather interesting.
I think I'm going to buy a dress tomorrow, because it's pretty and I like it. And it's on sale.
Do I want a soda before I go to bed? I kind of do.
Tomorrow will be a red day, which I'm not looking forward to because it's my hard day. I have three academic classes an done choir period on one day, and the opposite on the other.
Yay for constant singing!
I auditioned for a show yesterday. I kind of think I'm not going to make it.
Oh well! That gives me time to get a job! :D :D :D
I'm really not sure that I have much to say. I know I should, but I don't really.
Is that bad?
I don't know.
TORCHIE I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!
-Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment