Sunday, August 14, 2011

To kick this baby off

Hello there my loves!
There will actually be two people writing this baby. I can't figure out how to make us both owners of this thingy, so she's just gonna write through my account. I will sign off as Torchie, and she'll be Nutmeg.
So, I'm just gonna go ahead and apologize now for whatever happens on this thing.
We're both very, very random teenage girls who neither have brain mouth filters.
Well....she might possibly have one still. I've enjoyed corrupting her though.
(Shhhh don't tell her that I admitted to being the corrupter.)
I...forgot what I was gonna say...
Crap...a pretty boy called me and my mind went Boooooooop.
Now Nutmeg is laughing at me...bloody hell.
Anywhoozers.
This is all I can come up with for now loves.
Catch you guys next time!
-Torchie

No comments:

Post a Comment