Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Conglomeration of randomness

Torchie: Update it already!!
So here I am.
Hi! I'm doing a whole bunch of laundry! Because I haven't cleaned my room in about a month, and school starts next week, and I kind of need clothes.
Also, I really wanna rearrange my room. Why? Because it's been this way for a loooooooooong time and I'm bored.
So bored.
I ordered an awesome print online, and I feel as thought the room should look new with the awesome print!
(http://society6.com/product/All-Alone_Print <-- awesome print)
This is a conglomeration of randomness, yup yup.
Conglomeration... I really like that word. It makes me smile. :D
I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be about one specific thing, but I can't think in terms of that right now, because as Torchie would say, brain go boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.
I'm going to stop here before I say anything that I'll regret.
Sorry that I'm not interesting!
-Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment