Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Spazz Attack

It came to my realization, that no matter how many times I checked it, there wouldn't be any updates from Nutmeg until I updated. Yup. That's how I roll XD

Excuse any random crap I say lol. It's late. I'm tired. My brain has officially overloaded.
Shall I start from yesterday?
I think I shall.
First give me a moment to gain some energy....
....
.....
.......
Ok! I should be good! Let's do this thing!
I met a bunch of guys last Friday at a church lock-in a friend dragged me to.
One of the guys, who I'll refer to as.....RYAN!...Okay! Anyways! Ryan and I became friends, and have been non-stop texting.
Ryan's younger brother,.....BEN!...is dating my friend....EMILY! (I'm so gonna forget all these code names lmao)
Emily is a senior.
Ben is a sophomore.
It gets better.
Ryan is a senior.
I'm a junior.
Bahaha.
Anywas! We hung out Monday, and had a ton of fun. Yesterday he invited me to go bowling (his family does legit tournaments and crap) I didn't get to go, because of a late rehearsal.
Conversation
Me: So does this count as me missing a date? Haha
Him: Yeah! It does!
Me: Nah...It wouldn't have been a date.
Him: Why not?!
Me: Because! You'd have to legitimately ask me if I wanted to go on a date with you for it to be a date!
So! Not even two minutes later my phone rings.
Him: Hey Torchie! Are you free Saturday?
Me: I believe so! Por Que? (I literally never ask "why" It's always Por Que. Don't ask why. Just go with it. lol)
him: Would you want to go on a date with me?
Me: *Mass spazz-fest*
Before you think I'm crazy! There's more behind this than JUST a date.
This is my FIRST date. EVER. XD I'm excited.
K! This was yesterday. Now today! I'm in color guard, and on rifle line. We have a killer new director this year. He was very frustrated yesterday, and wanted to cut our rifle line work, and give us easy crap and blah blah blah.
Today! He decided we worked hard enough for it, that he was gonna let us have it! :D
Had a fantastic rehearsal.
I helped a friend start painting her senior parking spot. IT WAS SO FREAKING HOT OUT THERE TODAY.
We were idiots and forgot to take water out with us. Yeah, I was dying.
We got back to my place, and CRASHED.
The funny thing was, it took us dumping literally half the container of glitter into the paint to realize why it was showing up. Yup. Twas one of those days lol.
I get to go swimming tomorrow!
And Friday! (With my pretty boy :3)
Oh! So while painting today, I slipped and crushed my wrist, so I couldn't spin rifle at rehearsal.
Therefore! He sent me off and told me to write flag work for him. I did! He loved it! It's now in the show! I feel so proud ^.^
Anyways. I'm tired. Basically done spazzing. And ready for sleep.
Night my lovies.
-Torchie
(I had a cymbal call me an impostor today, because he heard me say bloody hell! Then I convinced him I was LITERALLY from England. Oh it was the best. Even the band directors backed me up.)
Sorry!
-Torchie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment