Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bah Hum Bug

So, the dreaded school starts tomorrow and our final summer day is slipping away as I speak.
Maka is over and actually using my back as a pillow right now. She's reading Huck Fin aloud, because we have an AP English project due tomorrow. Yup. I'm so screeeeeeeeeeeeewed.

Anywhoozers, I love it how she reads, when she does her southern accent comes out so strong, and it's just plain amazing.
An now we're dying at the out right nerd humor occurring in the book.
Yeah. When I read Romeo and Juliet I died laughing at the Old English Bitch Fight that occurred. No one in my class understood why I was laughing.
OH DUDE!
I JUST REMEMBERED!
Nutmeg and I also had Pre-AP IPC together! We had a crazy teacher named Mrs. Montemayor. She was psychotic.

Hmm....Where oh where did my thoughts go?
I had my first date last night!
It was amazing :3
Random fact about Nutmeg!
She isn't dating until after high school!
It's her choice mhmm mhmm.

I went bra shopping today!
The new bra is pwettttyyyyyy, it makes me all va-va-VOOMISH.
It's kind of creepy.
Not gonna lie.
Not really creepy, but just...unusual.

I hope Nutmeg's next update is pretty long. I miss her bunches. (HINT HINT. NUTMEG. HINT.)

Hopefully I'll get to see her Labor day weekend!

I have this portrait on my wall. It's of these two lovers/dancers. It's a Tyson Art. (If that means anything to you). It's quite pretty, and I love it. It INVADED my dream the other night though. Very very odd.

Well, I've basically been ignoring Maka's reading, but honestly I do need to be paying attention, so I think I shall go now.
I'm going to try to convince Nutmeg to update tonight.

-Torchie

No comments:

Post a Comment