Friday, August 19, 2011

I apparently suck at blogging

Torchie informed me that because I haven't updated in a few days, it means I suck at blogging. So I'm updating! Wooooo!

I went to see a play tonight!! I was supposed to go with my dude pal, but he bailed because he's lame. So I met with other dude pal and other best friend and went! (I'm going with original dude pal next weekend). It was really funny.
Keep in mind, I know most people at this theatre. Because they all rock. I was talking about something and how it pissed me off, and this guy I've known for years walks up behind me and goes "You can't cuss! It's just wrong!" (All I said was "pissed", mind you)
So he and his brother start talking about how hearing me swear is like hearing a puppy swear.
I'm a puppy, apparently.
And to make up for this being so short, I'm going to link to two blogs I rather enjoy.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/
http://blogs.hbr.org/
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I've figured out how to comment!
    Is it sad I check y'all blog every other day?
    I don't think so. It keeps me entertained. And updated. And "Other best friend" IS THAT ME, NUTMEG?!?! :D :D :D

    I think it is. Cool. Makes me happy. And other dude pal was lame that night, anyways, and gave me a bruise. Screw him.

    ANYWAYS! Onto my project of random love: RANDOM NUTMEG LOVE!!!!! <3 Teehee. :)

    ReplyDelete