Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm a Terrible Person

I gave Nutmeg all that crap, then went and didn't update for two weeks!!!
Well!....She's use to putting up with my crap lol. I'm actually at her place right now! I'm updating and she's playing music as we speak.....or...as I type? Anywhoozers! Funny conversation from about ten minutes ago.
Nutters: Oh no! You're not!
Me: No! Not yet! I'm just really awake!....Hehehehehe
Nutters: I hope you know you're terrifying me right now.

Whoa...Nutters stopped the music, and I couldn't type until she started playing it again >.<
Stupid band child in me.
(Forgive me for anything I say. I'm tired.)

Excuse me for a moment! I must tie up my hair!
......................................................
Better!

So. Wow. The amount of stuff that has occurred since the last time I updated...it's crazy.
1) I have a boyfriend (Ryan :3) (Lmao I had to go back and look up his codename)
2) School started
3) AP English III is kicking my ass
4) The evil freshman child has decided to actually do winter guard. (Damn.)
5) Lt. Strawberry and I have a duet! It's an entire movement long! Eeeek!
6) My schedule (God dammit!!! Every time Nutters stops the music I stop typing >.< She thinks it's hysterical!!!!) sucks this year :/
7) I'm home for the weekend!
8) Are you aware of the fact that making mums/garters is terrifying?
9) Because it seriously is....Also! I hate mums -.- My mom convinced BF to make me a huge, gaudy, loud one.
10) He tried to put a cowbell on it. A cowbell. I threatened to cut it off and not wear it.
11) (SHE KEEPS DOING IT!!!!!) Flynn (named because he has THE Flynn Rider smolder. It's amazing.) came over yesterday, twas amusing.
12) I think Flynn and NaoNao are going to get together. Mhmm. Mhmm.
13) We went random thrift store surfing today!
14) I got a jawdropper, ice blue, strapless dress for $4.50.
15) Oh yeah.
16) I love thrift stores.
17) Mama Dobbs is talking to the dog. It makes me smile.
18) I must go and try to sneak something out of my madre's room.
19) I failed.
20) She woke up.
21) And threw a hair brush at me.
22) I dodged it!
23) Facetiming Ryan while I'm hyper = bad idea.
24) P.s I'm hyper now.
25) I should end this now, but I want it to be good.
26) So I'll end it at 30.
27) Just a little while longer now.
28) Ryan keeps trying to get me to dance for him.
29) He's funny, because he thinks it's legitimately going to happen.
30) Okay! We're done now! Nutters' making Ryan listen to a dirty Rocky Horror Picture Show >.<

The I-pod died and hung up on Ryan. He called. He was very confused lol. MY KNUCKLE ITCHES. Nutmeg and I are going to retire to the bedroom for the night, I believe. So! Nighty night!

-Torchie

No comments:

Post a Comment