Sunday, August 14, 2011

First! -Nutmeg

Hi!
I keep having this frightening thought, where it hits me, and all I can do is literally stand there for a second and say/think "We're about to be juniors. We're. about. to. be. juniors!" and then I die from terror.

This is frightening! Because with every passing day, we're getting closer to, dare I say it, adulthood! And adulthood means no Neverland! Down right terrifying, you guys.

I'm determined to mix it up this year. I am on a mission! You see, I had this awesome group of friends, and I still do, but Torchie here moved, and now school's just weird. So I've decided that I'm going to find myself the best, most entertaining group of friends inside the walls of CHS that I can! 'Cause when Torchie left, she took most of my guy friends with her, and I miss hanging out with guys during school. Guys are easier to get along with. So there.

At any rate, I'm completely rambling. But it's fun, so y'all can deal with it. I'm considering this as more of a letter to Torchie, because then I automatically ramble more and become slightly more entertaining.

I also meant to YouTube an awesome song so that I could say I was listening to an awesome song while writing this, but I got distracted and forgot.

I have a week left to enjoy summer, so that's what I'm doing. And this is about five times longer than hers, so I'm done for now. K bye!
-Nutmeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment