Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tiana, Oh Tiana. Where do you belong?

On Nutter's Disney Princess crayons? No.
On my Disney channel on Pandora? Oh definitely.
"Almost There" makes me happy. Along with "Mother knows Best", as apparently y'all heard.
So best kind of failure that occurred after Nutter's got off last night!
We're on the phone, and all of a sudden her parents burst out laughing.
She goes to investigate. The following conversation made me so happy!

Mom: It's our anniversary!
Nutters: No, it's not.
Mom & Dad: Yes it is!
Mom: We both forgot!
Nutters: It's your anniversary... and you both forgot?
Mom: YES!


Ah how I love her family.
I made a cupcake for a friend in class! A crocheted cupcake!
Yup. I'm just that damn cool.

Dudes! Please tell me I'm not the only one who realized how totally, and utterly perverted "A Whole New World" from Aladdin is. I mean seriously! It's SO BAD!!!!!!! LMAO And "Be Prepared" from Lion King is so freaking creepy. The intro creeps me out every time.

Can you tell that I'm jamming out to Disney music? Lol

I'm also making a cupcake for my guard director!
Tuesday was his birthday, but I had pink eye so I couldn't go to class :(

I'm all better now!
I only had it for two days, then I couldn't go back for the third day, because I'm an idiot and managed to get a micro abrasion on my cornea. -_-
SO! I had to walk around with no contacts in, and I don't have any glasses! Know what that means? Oh yeah! Forgot to mention! I'm legally blind ^.^ SO my mom thought it was HYSTERICAL to move furniture and put shit on the ground, that wasn't there BEFORE I HAD TO WALK AROUND BLIND. So I kept running into crap. OH!

Speaking of running into crap, today at rehearsal Strawberry and I were working on some dance, and I got light headed and off balance. SO I started stumbling backwards! Which wouldn't have been a problem! Except the fact that there was a drum stand, a curb behind me. So I tripped over the drum stand, knocked over three more, and landed on my back on the curb. I have a giant bruise on the back of my thigh now because of this. Oh also! I did this in front of the entire marching band! I'm awesome, right?  Stache-man (Head band director) thought it was hilarious. I'll admit though. I did laugh at myself, so it was all good.

Tomorrow in my Theatre class I'm getting turned into a male!!!!! It's to be amazing. My brother (basically my twin lol) and I argued all summer about who would've made the more attractive boy. Him or me. Harry Potter (another female friend lol) is our make up/costume/hair genius at my high school. She overheard this argument, and decided to get an outcome lol. So! I was suppose to be turned on Wednesday buuuuuuuuuuut I had pink eye! So tomorrow it's HAPPENING!!!!! I shall put up pictures :3 (Also she says she's singing "I'll Make a Man Out of You" the whole time lmao)

Sigh I think I've written enough for the night, and I'm tired.
So!
Euw. I also need a shower.
Night!
("A Girl Worth Fighting For" just came on. BEST.EVER.)

-Torchie

No comments:

Post a Comment