Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

Sorry! I know y'all are expecting an update from Nutmeg, but she's at school right now, and I'm dying of boredom.
I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room. Waiting to hear the beeper to inform me that I can go see my mom (she had surgery this morning, we're waiting for her to get a room so I can see her), waiting on my ride to band rehearsal to get here (I'd skip today, but we only have two this week and I have GOT to learn my duet with Kelcy), waiting for an email that I've been waiting for to get here.
Blarg.
Oh well. Ma's doing good. Well at least JohnJohn said so, I haven't seen her yet.
I actually did all my homework!
I didn't bring anything to read -.-
I'm bored with Facebook and all that jazz.
So! I'm going to randomly update the blog. Hopefully you'll forgive me for making you think Nutter's had updated. (Yes I'm aware. It' her turn. She's more amusing. Blah. Shuddup. Nobody likes you, and you're adopted.)
John is watching some sort of old sitcom on his computer...and it's sooooo looouuuudddd.
Ha! I beat his with Pandora. Pandora is the best creation of mankind.
Well...besides AC and Heating.
Yeah, I'm a pussy when it comes to heat.
I can take serious cold though, so stick that in your juice box and suck it!
Hehe. I said that the other day and my madre goes "What?!?" Twas amusing.
The little lady across the way is talking about all the places she has been to.
She's been to China. That's a pretty bad ass granny.
My right hand is cramping....tis annoying.
I hope Ma gets a room soon.
I have to leave in the next twentyish minutes.
Oh! Remind me that I need to grab some books, clothes, and a sweater from home after rehearsal.
Yes, I am aware that a sweater falls under the category of clothes.
But it's not normal clothes for September in this God awful hot state I live in.
Woo for random cold fronts!
It feels like October. It makes me so happy!
I love the cold months.
Snow is the bet thing EVER.
We don't get it every year, but it makes me oh so delirious when we do.
Weird...people wouldn't stop texting me earlier (while most were still in school lol), but no one is texting me now. (And school is out. Hmm very odd.)
I'm boooooooored. Ryan gave me a spinny ring that makes me smile. Every time I type it makes a little *dink* noise when the two metals click. It makes me happy. Is that weird?
Eh. I'm easily made happy as you're sure to figure out.
I'm also very easy to make upset though. And I like to hold grudges. ^w^
Oh! I just remembered that I never told you how this blog came into existence!
There is an online author that I'm ridiculously obsessed with addicted to. Called! Ms.Marauder.
She writes on an amazing writing/reading site called www.mibba.com
Well she has this habit of disappearing for a couple of months, then coming back!
But....she hasn't come back in awhile and it's driving me mad.
So I started writing on her wall!
Leaving a comment everyday, begging for her to come back, and just to annoy her into existence really lol
Well, Nutter's thought it was hysterical, and that it needed to be transferred into blog form.
Then we started discussing what would happen if we wrote a blog together and then after a late night rambling session I went ahead and created it, and well...here we are!
As you've probably realized we have a thing for Never land.
Also something sort of brought on by the famous Marauder, but basically our plan is to fly away to Never land this upcoming summer, as to never grow up.
Think about it.
After high school....well....yeah. We aren't even going to go there right now.
I'm still having constant anxiety attacks about what college I want to go to, and scholarships, and after college, and BLAH.
But it's okay!
Because we're going to Never land, and are never going to have to worry about it.
Problem solved!
Nutter's even has the pixie dust.
We're just waiting for the atmosphere proof luggage we ordered off of EBay to get here :D
Well, I need to call Mama Q and see if she's going to pick me up. Hopefully the next update will be from Nutters.
-Torchie

No comments:

Post a Comment