Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Did they wear tights in the 1920s

I can't explain the title. I just clicked on the title box, and this was one of the suggestions, and it amused me, so I went with it. :D

Hi! It's been forever almost! Which means that I'm a terrible person!

My family keeps talking, and I want them to stop and go into the other room so I can have this one all to myself.

Torchie's telling me to explain the red hot game! So, shortly before the end of freshman year (Holy crap! It was that long ago!!) we were lying on her bed eating red hots. She had this Mad Hatter poster hanging over her bed, so I started throwing the red hots at the poster trying to get the red hot to hit his mouth. Somehow, this evolved. You know those light fixtures that are like little bowls hanging from the ceiling with the lightbulb in it? She had one of those. So somehow we went from throwing the red hots at the poster to trying to get them into the light fixture. And failing miserably, most of the time. It. Was. AWESOME.

I spilled some soda on my keyboard, and now I have keys that stick randomly.

I'm having an ongoing poke war with Dude Pal, and I'M TOTALLY WINNING. :D

Torchie's telling me I'm not cool because I haven't seen Ferris Beuler's Day Off. Somehow, this doesn't bother me.

I just had my last hard academic school day for about a week! You see, because my school district is stupid, our schedules go: Red day- Monday and Wednesday; Gold day- Tuesday and Thursday; And Fridays alternate. So I had a red day today, and tomorrow is a gold day, and Friday is a gold day as well. Monday is a half day, and Wednesday I'm attending a PSAT prep seminar and will only be in one of my actual classes for an hour! So my next hard academic day is next Friday! My gold day schedule is pretty rockin'. It's Madrigal choir, varsity choir, Chemistry, and Show choir. The only problem is that's singing for at least four hours a day, and it kind of hurts. But I'm slowly getting used to it!

I'm kind of running out of things to say, but I feel like I should keep going. Torchie's on drugs! It's rather amusing. She went and got herself double pink eye. She's a bloody genius!

She's now telling me to tell a random story. I'm going to answer this with "I feel homeless!" "Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard! Their shadows searching in the nights!" "*boom* *boom* Down on your face!" "Like the angle of the dangle?" (The Losers is an awesome movie.)

I shut the door between the den and the dining room so that I wouldn't hear my parents talking, and then Mom came into the kitchen and left the door open. She. Didn't. Bloody. Shut. It.

Mrmph.

I told Torch she should play Mother Gothel in Tangled because of her love of the song Mother Knows Best and how she said she should audition with that song. She was offended because I compared her to a "Evil kidnapping witch".

My parents need to either shut the door or talk less loudly. I could shut it myself, but I don't wanna get up.

Torch's now serenading me with Mother Knows Best!

I need something more to say....

hdaskfjhaiweurwe0opiyt0we85732098hjgsdityuijhnbgfthb vd67iujrdew2253686978pujhvmgfrtu679890-8769o5ieuweshdfglkn ,./pupiytire32qazsweu5u6tfdhcvbnhluy7u08ipu=]ip;lgjf,v ncmdfrtilyu;iop876trylhunjb vvngftur7658970-=-0987654edfgyuiopklmnbvgftyiuklop09io0jgfjhb  cdxs

That was something more! :D

I'm sure I have something more to say, I just can't think of anything more.

Eye wuff yew, Torchie!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I like how you're always you.
    2. I like how you're not afraid of what people think.
    3. I like how you still love Disney movies.
    4. I like how you always listen to me, even when I'm being an idiot.
    5. I like how you've always got my back.
    6. I like that you're strong in your beliefs.
    7. I like that you steal my shoes and try them on, even though they're way too big.
    8. I like that you get me.
    9. I like that you're intellectual and wise.
    10. I like that you can laugh at anything and love the simple things in life.

    -NN

    ReplyDelete